Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Someone keeps reporting my spotify playlist.

I'm not even sure where to post this, but I am beyond frustrated.

My most popular playlist on Spotify has been constantly reported.  It has 27,834 followers. This is the 3rd time its been reported and it does not violate any of the guidelines. I reached out to them before and filed an appeal and they reversed the removal of the Playlist name, Playlist Picture, and Playlist Description.

However, after 6 hours... it was reported AGAIN. Obviously someone is purposely abusing the report playlist function. They are intentionally doing it. Every time they report it, the name and picture of the playlist identifying it is removed... so when someone wants to find my popular playlist it is a bit harder to do.

This is unfair. I have spent 4 years close to 5 years painstakingly buidling this playlist from scratch. I took time to share my playlist with other people and put my heart and soul into music that I love. So many hours and sleepless nights dedicated --I am worried that these false reports will cause my account to be suspended or the playlist to be removed entirely.

It feels like these reports aren't being screened. If you just report anything, they remove it without properly vetting it to see if it actually violates anything. If someone is abusing this fuction, their account should be suspended. Its obvious they are undeserving of being on this platform if they want to disrupt someone elses dedication to curating music.

Who Me Too'd this topic