Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

i opened spotify this morning and it looked like this instead of how it usually looks which is more spread out and the buttons are larger. I thought this HUD was only associated with free accounts because my friends with free accounts had some form of this. it happened a few days ago also and i thought the app was just confused or something but i just force closed the app or whatever you call it and it went away. it’s really annoying and now to see my queue or to repeat the song i have to press the three dots THEN press repeat or see queue. this really sucks because I like the other hud a lot and this one is just harder to use because the smaller play/pause button and having to do extra steps to repeat and see queue. 

Also, this is totally unrelated but can you guys make a way to make a playlist from your queue because sometimes i make queues and i realize they’re really good and i want to make them into a playlist but i can’t, i’ve seen a lot of other people ask for this as well and it would be pretty awesome so please take this into consideration.

CFF0B454-6B4B-472B-9733-9812BA0F1B42.png
Who Me Too'd this topic