Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Recently Played artists and albums no longer work in offline mode

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

iOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

Starting yesterday or so (3/21/18), picking downloaded artists and albums from the "Recently Played" section while in offline mode (or without an Internet connection, for that matter), just refers me to a screen that says "No internet connection. Go online and try again." And then when I go online and try the same thing, it just brings me to the artist or album's official Spotify page, instead of the offline page with my downloaded songs. 

So now, the only ways to listen to downloaded music while offline is to either use the "Songs" section and either shuffle or search for one of the 2,400+ songs I have downloaded, or to go through the "Artists" or "Albums" sections to manually find and pick whoever I want to listen to, every single time. 

This is extremely frustrating and is yet another "feature" Spotify has added with an update. First the new play screen (which, at first, hid the repeat button), and now this. Dear Spotify - please stop trying to fix things that aren't broken and actually fix the bugs and issues people are complaining about. I'm seriously considering using Apple Music after this new "update". 

Who Me Too'd this topic