Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

[iPad] New Update Won’t Allow Reorder Of Songs In Playlist

Hey, I’m using an iPad Air 2 (IOS 12.2) and the newest update, I think it was either Tuesday 16 April or Wednesday 17 April, seems to have changed they way my playlists work.

I like to keep my songs in a custom order where all the songs by a certain band/artist are in the same place so they’re all next to each other. So I added a few songs to my playlist the other day (after the update) and I see that where it used to say ‘Edit’ when you clicked the 3 dots at the top it now says ‘Add Songs’, and next to all the songs on my playlist, there’s either 3 dots or a green heart, I clicked on the 3 dots to see if there was a move song option on there but there wasn’t, just all the details of the song like Artist and Album and a Remove Song option.

It seems that you can’t reorder songs on IOS anymore, other than the whole Alphabetical, Newest to Oldest/Oldest to Newest filter anymore, and I don’t know if I’m being stupid or whatever and just can’t find the reorder/edit thing, or if this feature has really been taken down.

If there’s a solution, I’d like to know.

Thank you

Who Me Too'd this topic