Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Ear deafening ads

Android, windows 10, xbox one (all the same loud ads) Location Netherlands.

Dear Spotify,

I have been using your service for a while now and i love it (but I am not able to pay for premium at this moment) and recently you have been hurting my ears with your commercials which for some reason get played louder then how I have put the music on my phone and my headphones. This leads to pain and possibly to hearing loss. Why would you play commercials on louder level if you know that a lot of people listen to music on headphones and you don't know how loud the music is playing already? Did I sign my right away when accepting your terms or are you going to pay for my hearing aids that I will need if I continue using your free service. And by the way this is not the first time that Spotify has increased the volume of the commercials. But I have only noticed a few months back. Since I am not able to post to your wall and get a direct reaction I hope my good friends will share this to get your attention. I will not try to get the ringing out of my ears from the last screaming I received on how SPOTIFY PREMIUM IS SOOOOOO much better, cause it doesn't give you Tinnitus and hearing damage.

Kind regards

Hope to get an answer and solution soon

Who Me Too'd this topic