The new update is absolutely horrendous

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XR

My Question or Issue

Why??? Why on earth would you remove the recently played on the your library page? The Recently played on the home page is terrible, I can’t just pick and choose, I have to slide and go through the albums individually which is so much more time consuming for no reason. Why can’t you download individual songs anymore? Do you think people have unlimited space? This might be the worst part of the update for most people, but the removal of recently played absolutely takes the cake for me. There are options to change the arrangement for playlists but the album section doesn’t have those options for whatever reason, which you’d think an audio service would cater to people who listen to music. 

And of course, you’d think with this update, they’d at least improve going through saved albums and stuff, but NO, they’ve actually made it WORSE. The main part of the update is WORSE than before. How does one screw this up so bad??? Why are they not in alphabetical order? Why is the sliding alphabetical scroll on the side gone? I’ve used audio players that haven’t had their design changed in 20 years and they still work fine, and much, MUCH better than this heinous update.

I can assure you, that if these things are not fixed, this will be the last month I pay for Spotify premium. I am not going to pay for a service that screws over artists and now is turning it’s back on the paying customers that keep this god awful service alive. Things were fine before, why change it? This is absolutely shameful 

Who Me Too'd this topic