Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Page Not Found error when activating Hulu

Plan

Premium with Hulu

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XR, Macbook late 2010

My Question or Issue

I was successfully using Spotify Premuim with Hulu subscription for months. I got in back when it was being offered as a bundle for $12.99. Everything was fine. Then last week I decided to try Hulu Live. So I deactivated Hulu on my Spotify account, signed up for the trial no problem. Then when the trial ended I decided it wasn’t worth it so I cancelled. I went back to try to activate via Spotify again but have gotten a “Page Not Found” error every time. I have tried different devices, different browsers, different WiFi connections, incognito mode, logged out of all devices, basically every piece of advice I could find in this community. Nothing has worked. There are posts complaining about this more than a year back. Come on Spotify. I chatted with a representative and they gave me the same suggestions I read here and when I said none of that had worked, they said “we’ll be in touch.” Not helpful. Pretty irritated about this. Probably going to cancel everything and switch to google music and pay for Hulu separately just so everything will work properly. 

And now I just got an error trying to post this. Ugh. 

E8399B57-0399-46E8-9698-316629384B87.png
6AFB1397-5CE1-4724-8BFB-E39251D47D8E.png
003EDF58-30D4-4B2E-9565-5EAC8736428D.png
Who Me Too'd this topic