Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Songs by artist A.K. being added to my playlist

Edit: Still having this issue with it persisting for over 2 weeks now. I really hope the mods here can mark this as still not solved because clearly the "Solution" is not working. This is ridiculous coming from such a large company with a large population of members. I have been a listener for quite some time now and have had premium for most of that time. Another thing I noticed is that my Premium plan changed from the normal $10 plan to the family plan for no reason and I got charged the $15. I never chose the family plan because everyone I know is either already on a family account or has their own premium. If you're having this issue I still recommend resetting your passwords and Unfollowing A.K. For now I've been just double checking before I leave the house every morning removing the songs if they pop up again. I really hope that someone actually important and can get things done around here sees this post and looks into the issue further. As a Community Manager of a 30k member gaming community I can safely say Spotify has some serious issues when it comes to community support and addressing issues with their platform.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

Galaxy S8 and PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Over the past week I've had random "A.K" songs added to pretty much all of my playlists. It also shows that I'm following A.K. When it first happened I just removed the songs from the playlist, but every day it seems to keep popping up. I have Premium and every time I look this issue up it's always with the "Free plan Suggested songs". I don't even know what A.K is and their "Music" is low key kinda trash ngl. So let's keep this**bleep** off of my Metal playlists spotify. Thanks.

Who Me Too'd this topic