Premium

Country

Sweden(prefer English)

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My "recently played" list on the [Home] screen wont update when i play any songs, visit any artist, or play any albums. Altough it does seem to randomly add one thing once a week or so, i dont know or understand why this is.
I use spotify through 3 devices: my home PC with the app and the web player, MY school laptop witht eh app and web player, aswell as my phone with just the app.
I have a theory that the "recently played" list is connected to only one of these in total 5 options... which is frustrating and weird.  Sidenote: the other "Recently played" in the [Your Library] section works better but also seems to only update sometimes.

I have restarted my pc several times, redownloaded the app several times aswell and logged in and out. Nothing i do "fixes" the issue of it not updating immediately to what im listening to, as it is supposed to do.

this has been going on ever since i first got Premium, and frustrating is an understatement of how annoying it is to be greeted with music i listened to long ago that (for the most part) i just played to test out the quality features.

Who Me Too'd this topic