Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

10 second rewind broken after last update

Hey there, after the last Spotify Update, the 10 second rewind (while using Apple Carplay) is completely messed up.   It is skipping anywhere from 13 seconds - 4:30+.  This issue is only occuring during Carplay and not happening while using the phone speakers or headphones.   It is extremely inconvient as I use the 10 second skip to rewind music and podcasts.  Sometimes, it just rewinds everything and starts all over which is incredibly annoying.   

Latest IOS and Latest Spotify app version.   Using Iphone X and I tried with Iphone 6s Plus and the bugged occured on there too.   I worked out all the possibilities with Spotify Cares on Twitter like: Deleting Spotify, unpairing and forgetting Carplay, Using A Test Account, Switching Phones, Switching Accounts, Resetting Cache (From Spotify's Side) and redownloading it.   Nothing worked.     Earlier today, the problem got fixed for maybe 1 hour and went back to being buggy.  Maybe you released a hotifx which fixed it but went back to being buggy?    I really hope you guys fix this as I use Spotify over Apple Music or other services because of the 10 second rewind (it may seem like a small thing, but it means a lot)

Who Me Too'd this topic