Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Discover Weekly - I don't like "Artist" gone?

THIS IS ABOUT ANDROID DON'T MOVE IT TO THE iOS FORUM AND A THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!!!

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Samsung A3

Operating System

Android 8

My Question or Issue

Just updated the app to discover that the option do dislike an artist in Discover Weekly is gone. Only thing that happened when I pushed the (-)-button was that the 'We wont play that song again" appeared instead of the usual drop-down to select to dislike the artist completely. Tried a long press but nope. So have you hidden it somewhere else?

Please don't say that this is another one of your fabulous ideas on how to improve the user experience in a way that absolutely no one have asked for.

How are your AI gonna learn to be better in predicting what I want to listen to if I can't tell it what I straight up never want to hear ever again?

And when we are at it, can you please "teach" your AI not to add songs to Discover Weekly that I either already have a version of in my liked songs/playlist or one that I previously have had there? Cause I have obviously already discovered it and in some cases also already got tired of it and have no need to "discover" it again. Can't be that hard to code since you most likely have the data stored since the beginning of time.

Who Me Too'd this topic