PS4: Cannot connect to the server

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

PS4

My Question or Issue

I cannot use Spotify on my PS4. When I open the app, it loads for a moment before displaying an error message that reads "Cannot connect to the server." My PS4 also no longer appears in my devices list when I attempt to connect from my phone or computer (all of my devices are on the same wifi network.) I've seen a few other posts about this issue and have repeatedly attempted all the "solutions" listed to no avail. I have:

• Uninstalled & reinstalled the app on my PS4
  • Un-linked my PlayStation Network account from my Spotify and then re-linked them
  • Signed out of and back in to both PSN and Spotify
  • Restarted my PS4
  • Restarted my router
  • Attempted to connect via hotspot to see if it was a problem with my network (I still received the same error message.)

Every other app on my PS4 is working with no issues whatsoever, so I do not believe it's an issue on their end. I do not use a VPN or proxy, and as stated above have restarted my router and used a different network entirely via hotspot, so I do not believe this is an issue with my internet either. Any help you can offer is appreciated. It is admittedly very frustrating to pay for a service that so rarely functions the way it is supposed to.

Who Me Too'd this topic