Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

NO playlists will sync - iPod Touch

Hi. I am having a huge huge huge problem that is really annoying me. when I say annoying me, I mean I am going through the roof with this. I cannot sync ANY of my playlists with my iPod Touch 4G, iOS 6.1.3, 2.04GB free space. I have done the following:

Reinstalled the app.

Rebooted my iPod.

Restarted Spotify on my PC.

Logged out and in on both PC and iPod on Spotify.

Done a full restore of my iPod Touch.

Checked through ALL the spotify settings on both PC & iPod.

None of these have worked. This has been a problem for over a month now. That is how long I have suffered without my music. A little more in depth into the problem:

On my iPod, when I go into a playlist I want to sync (note: my playlists ARE offline on my PC), I click the available offline switch, it switches on for half a second then goes straight back to the OFF position. This happens with every single playlist I open on my iPod. 

On my PC, I can open up the page where you choose which playlists to sync as seen in the attachment. When I click on ANY of the playlists little boxes to tick them, they stay ticked for a split second then go back to being empty. And I don't understand why the 'Local Files' playlist says "Pending"?

If a moderator could please please please take a look at my account or something to try and fix this problem, you don't know how greatful I would be.

Thanks.spotify.png

Who Me Too'd this topic