Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

Lost all Music which was Starred!!!

I'm really hoping someone can help fix this, I'm not hopeful but here goes!

I have been using Spotify for a number of years and have been more than happy with the service until very recently.

I originally had all songs in playlists as was the set up with Spotify, I then noticed that with the update songs could be 'starred' and added to a full music library in which one particular artist or album could be played very easily (rather than having a playlist for every album). I was over the moon with this option as I had requested this many times previously!

So I started a clear up with my playlists, all separate albums included as playlists I began starring and deleting the playlist, this meant that when viewing the 'Your Music' and 'Songs' or 'Album' folder on my iPhone I could easily navigate to the album or song and play it this way. I then left all playlists related to certain genres of music and thought great!!

But then maybe 3/4 weeks ago I noticed that all the starred music had disappeared meaning all the albums I had saved have disappeared and I'm left with only playlists!

Please tell me there is a solution to get all this music back?

Pretty please. 🙂

Leigh
Who Me Too'd this topic