Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2 accounts, 1 facebook 1 email

2 accounts, 1 facebook 1 email

when i originally signed up for spotify i logged in with facebook. i just made another account with a different email address and tried to sync it with facebook but all of my playlists and starred tracks are gone. how can i get back all the music i had on my facebook synced account?

thank you!

2 Replies

Hi,
I  have the same problem! I have 2 account on 1 facebook. I lost my playlists and starred tacks. I made another account and I logged on my spotify from this account. When I log in Spotify, the program shows my account but it isn't it. This is the same account but on this account aren't my playlists. My first, true account is another. Help please!

Hey guys! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to restore those playlists (and premium/unlimited if you have a subscription) for you, since those accounts will have been lost in the system when you merged with your Facebook details. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts