Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A month or two ago I mailed you guys about my problem

A month or two ago I mailed you guys about my problem

You guys didn't quite help me through the mail conversation and it ended up with you wanting me to write about my problem on this page.

So I bought this premium card loaded with 300 sek. The PIN-code print was merged with the glue on the silver thing covering the PIN-code. So my card didn't have a full pin-code.. Basically I want to show you guys the card (but not public like this) and then get my 3 months.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. I would suggest opening a new case since if it was super long ago your old one will be hard to find!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. If you also let us know your 8-digit case number here we can make sure it gets to the right hands for you. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts