Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account disappeared

Account disappeared

So I've been using Spotify for years, account user name blublu69, I had a Premium Account briefly but then mostly back to free again. But............My account has disappeared. My Mac and Phone app no longer logs in and I can't log in online. I've lost all my playlists, favourite songs, new and up and coming acts, everything!!!!!!!!! Literally account disappeared, couldn't request a new password because the email was no longer registered to an account, I've created a new account with the same email, which we all know just doesn't work if you already have an account, literally wth Spotify!!??

3 Replies

Hey there @blublublublu, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I am sorry to hear about this. In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, I did just that and they speedily re-activated my account. It was closed due to some kind of suspicious usage, they recon it was hacked. But after verifying my identity everything is now back exactly as it was before. Many thanks.

Hey @blublu69,

You’re welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts