Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account stolen

Account stolen

Hi:

My premium account has been hacked, it says "Listening on BS05B-AA9F69305" and I have no idea who or what that is. I've managed to change my password but I'm not sure if they can change it back. I see playlists created by this person... 

What next?

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you go to your account overview, you can sign out everywhere so the user cannot log back in. You can also check your email is correct.

If there are changes to playlists that you can't revert, submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony!

Thank you for the swift reply! I logged out as per your instructions 😉

E-mail is the right one, though not sure if I should change it now…

Also I was able to change the password twice but I don't know how helpful that can be. 

I don't see anybody streaming music now, but before it stopped a playlist (with no songs) named "want to communicate?" "magically" appeared on my music… I think I'm in the matrix 😕

Suggested posts