Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bogus Charge

Bogus Charge

I am posting here because there is no other way I have received a response. I have tried several times to cancel my account and am still being charged. I have not used this service in months but continue to be charged. Please contact me asap.

Calebpw
9 Replies

For all payments related queries, please contact our payments team here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've contacted them. Case # 00326446 and received no response.

We do try and respond to all cases within 24 hours, so please sit tight. They shouldn't be too long.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I received an email stating a refund had been processed. I contacted my bank and was told that yes, spotify had refunded my money. My bank gave me a credit. However, the same day the refund was sent, spotify charged me again.This is extremely frustrating. Had it not been for the fact that my bank is familiar with the shoddy business practices of spotify,I would have already incurred several overdraft charges. As a disabled veteran on a fixed income it's already bad enough I am out the 9.99. This is just unacceptable.

Hey 🙂

I have escalated this post to the forum staff for you, hopefully one of them will be able to look into this for you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi calepbw - I can see you've also sent this message back to our payments team. You should have a response waiting in your inbox shortly. 

We can certainly help get that sorted via that email thread. 

I have received your email Meredith but the information you provided is not accurate. You guys keep putting it on my bank, and they keep putting it on you. They are willing to speak with you and I on a conference call, but apparently you guys don't handle problems that way.

We can certainly continue to help with this payments query.

However this is best done via the email thread. We need to confirm personal details that are best not shared on a public forum. 

A member of the team will respond to your last message shortly. 

Unless, of course, you want us to know your social security number, your home address, and other important information.

Suggested posts