Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Change My Username?

Can't Change My Username?

I started my FREE account using my Facebook credentials. Obviously, my account is connected to my name, but I would really like to change my Username to something else other than my name. Help?

5 Replies

Do I need to disconnect from my FB account and set it up manually?

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

As far as I'm aware there is no way to change your name on a Facebook account. 

You can create a Spotify account from the registration page by clicking the "Create an account using my email address" link at the bottom. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

You CAN'T disconnect your account from Facebook. You must make a new account without Facebook.

but I think my x must have looked at my password and then used my account in secret becouse now It's a picture of him instead of me in the corner, it says his name instead of mine and I see his friends. I have chanced password but It still says that he is the user.. I really dont know what to do.. so do i have the make a hole new account? 😮

Are you logging in using your facebook account or do you have a spotify account?

If you have a spotify account, your ex may have accidentally connected their facebook account to your spotify account. You can fix this by going to preferences and clicking "Disconnect from Facebook".

Suggested posts