Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Log In/Can't Reset Password!

Can't Log In/Can't Reset Password!

I've tried logging in over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again to Spotify, but it won't *%&@# let me in 😞 It took me 30 minutes to figure out that the *&%^&#& username was a stupid string of nonsense numbers instead of anything remotely sane, but then even after using the right username I can't find the right password.

I've tried resetting the password, but it says that it's my facebook password and tells me to change it in facebook settings, which I did. IT'S NOT THE %&$*$& FACEBOOK PASSWORD!!!!! And there's no way for me to reset it, because it's arrogant and thinks it know everything, like the fact that my password is my facebook password. 😞 I think it's dumb that it won't even tell me my own password, even though it's MY password

Spotify is probably going to be the piece of technology that takes over the world and tries to kill us all because it's just that stupid and hateful

Someone please help me before I throw my computer out the window and Spotify keeps stealing all my money for a product that finds a new way to break every 5 minutes. 😞

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, good to know I'm not the only person who thinks about throwing my computer out of the window 😉

But anyways, to get this solved, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted for you. Make sure to mention the numbers as it's probably an account that got separated from the actual username.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

If you have a Spotify username style account which isn't linked to Facebook, try entering your username rather than your email address on the reset page.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It doesn't help , I've tried for hours, whomever design the way you change you password shuold be **** by their **** hair you *******

why ask you for your current password if you are asking to change it because you forgot (dah!!) I gave up and Im going to pandora

Suggested posts