Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't Logi into Spotify! HELP!

Solved!

Can't Logi into Spotify! HELP!

Getting straight to the point, I can't access my spotify account anymore! It started with a friend trying to create an account for themselves on my PC, and while linking their account to Facebook, mine got linked accidentally. Although, it was unlinked, I'm now unable to access my account anymore! 

I did create my account using Facebook, rather than email. And now when I try to log in, it says an account already exists with the following email. If i try forgot password option, it says I've created the account using Facebook, so i should change my Facebook password. And if I try creating a new account with my email address, it says account already exists! WHATS GOIN ON??

PLEASE HELP!

Facebook: [Mod edit - removed email address]

I've tried sending an email to Spotify, also tried the twitter account several times over the past month, an I haven't received any feedback yet!

P.S: I'm currently using my friends a/c to post this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Sonalika 

Apologies! I've asked support to look into this again. Hopefully you'll have a reply soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star

@Sonalika wrote:

Getting straight to the point, I can't access my spotify account anymore! It started with a friend trying to create an account for themselves on my PC, and while linking their account to Facebook, mine got linked accidentally. Although, it was unlinked, I'm now unable to access my account anymore! 

I did create my account using Facebook, rather than email. And now when I try to log in, it says an account already exists with the following email. If i try forgot password option, it says I've created the account using Facebook, so i should change my Facebook password. And if I try creating a new account with my email address, it says account already exists! WHATS GOIN ON??

PLEASE HELP!

Facebook: [Mod edit - removed email address]

I've tried sending an email to Spotify, also tried the twitter account several times over the past month, an I haven't received any feedback yet!

P.S: I'm currently using my friends a/c to post this.

Hello there! 

Sorry for the delay.

I've just bumped your email - somebody will be in touch very soon. 

Thanks.

Still waiting on a solution. Thanks.

@Sonalika wrote:
Still waiting on a solution. Thanks.

We're very sorry for any delay. 

I've just bumped the team again. 

Still waiting on a response from the team....

Marked as solution

@Sonalika 

Apologies! I've asked support to look into this again. Hopefully you'll have a reply soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Apologies for the delay @Sonalika 

You should receive an email response from us shortly.

You may close the thread. I was contacted by support via email. Everything has been sorted out. Thanks.

Cant log in to spotify on my iphone anymore. When using my login email and password (which works on my computer fine) it says email already exists??? Yes I know it does, thats why im loggin in with it. If I try the FB route I get error 404. I cant seem to find a solution on here. 

Thanks

Suggested posts