Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access account on new mobile.

Can't access account on new mobile.

Since I got a new (replacement) HTC mobile I can't access my account on that device. My premium account is still active on my computer, but when I enter that username on my mobile it does not work. I have been trying to fix this for a while with no success. This is frustrating as my mobile is the main device I use for spotify. I will cancel my subscription and seek a refund for the last month where I have not been able to use it, if you cannot help me to rectify this. I have uninstalled and re downloaded several times, nothing works.

3 Replies

On your computer, if you go to Help > Your Account what username is shown on the page that opens?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah, I know my username and have entered it on my mobile ,with the correct password but it does not work.

In that case Spotify support are going to need to look into this a little closer for you. You can get in touch with them directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand via email. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts