Cannot login/register with Facebook. Already registered with Premium account

Solved!

Cannot login/register with Facebook. Already registered with Premium account

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

My Question or Issue

I've been registered to Spotify with my Facebook account for a few years. I have a Premium subscription and I am the manager of the account.

Some days ago I've been logged out from my account and now when I try to login with Facebook I get the error message "Ops, qualcosa è andato storto. Riprova più tardi o consulta l'area di assistenza" (translation from italian: "Ops, something went wrong. Try later or see the support area").

I tried to login both with my phone and my PC, but the result is the same.
I tried to register with Facebook but I get an error because the account is already registered.

I even tried to click on "Login without password" but writing the email of my Facebook account I get the message that no accounts have been found with this email.

I don't know what to do and I cannot find any support contact apart from this community.

I'm paying for I service that I cannot use and this is frustrating...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Andre99,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Have you tried resetting the password of your account through the password reset form by inputting your Facebook email address? Try logging in with the email address afterwards.

If this doesn't help, here is how to reach out to a customer support team representative. 

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Andre99,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Have you tried resetting the password of your account through the password reset form by inputting your Facebook email address? Try logging in with the email address afterwards.

If this doesn't help, here is how to reach out to a customer support team representative. 

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Hi Dian. Thank you for the answer.

Yes, I tried resetting the password but with no success.

I used the link you provided to contact the support center and they've solved the problem.

Thank you very much for the help.

Hey @Andre99,

Thanks for your reply.

We really appreciate you keeping us posted about this inconvenience. We’re happy to know you could sort this out. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need us again 🙂

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Take care!

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts