Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot upgrade subscription

Solved!

Cannot upgrade subscription

Hello all,

I'm posting here on this forum in hope somebody from Spotify will see this message; unfortunately I cannot find any way to contact them directly.

I have purchased a Spotify prepaid card and I would like to upgrade my account to Premium. My account has about two weeks left of Spotify Unlimited, and this prevents me from redeeming the code. I cannot convert my existing Spotify Unlimited account to a Spotify Premium account either, as I need to enter the details for yet another payment method (apart from my prepaid card), which I cannot do.

If there is somebody from Spotify on this forums, please assist. Thank you!

Dan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if there is anything they can do for you. Unfortunately, I don't think you will able to convert your unlimited time to premium time, meaning you may loose the unlimited time if you upgrade now but the CS guys will know the details of what is/n't possible!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if there is anything they can do for you. Unfortunately, I don't think you will able to convert your unlimited time to premium time, meaning you may loose the unlimited time if you upgrade now but the CS guys will know the details of what is/n't possible!

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks Peter, I will definitely try that. The Spotify website specifically offers the option to convert the time, so I'm hoping that would be possible, however I don't mind if I lose one extra week as long as I get rid of those annoying ads 😛

D.

Suggested posts