Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant Login using phone number

Cant Login using phone number

Hello!

I am from UAE and I am currently having difficulty in logging my spotify account on the website using my phone number. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to put an alternative email for that account. 

I have tried it a number of times already and I'm pretty sure that my number is correct as I have no problems in accessing the app with it. 

The site kept on sending this message:

• "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

Would seriously appreciate your help as I am planning to cancel my duo premium to join our family premium. Thank you in advance!

123 Replies

When I try to log in into my account through my phone number, it says to try later cuz something went wrong. But it’s been a few days like that. I don’t want to log in with google, because I don't have account in that , plz help me 

Hi there @king_ur,

Thanks for the post.

Can you let us know what country is set on your Spotify account and what type of error message you're getting when you try to log in with your phone number?

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi folks,

Sorry to hear that you can't log in with your phone number currently.

If you can't sign in with your phone number and are not receiving the verification SMS, please try signing in with your email address, if you have one listed on your account. If that's not the case, you can reach out to our customer support team through one of the channels here. They'll be able to help out further.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, Im from India and facing the same issue. The exact same scenario. I tried your solution but didn't help, nothing changed by changing the browser or going to the incognito mode.

I am also facing this same situation 

Date-15/05/2023;9:48 PM

Hi!

I am from India and I am currently having difficulty in logging my spotify account on the website using my phone number. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to put an alternative email for that account. 

I have tried it a number of times already and I'm pretty sure that my number is correct as I have no problems in accessing the app with it. 

The site kept on sending this message:

• "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

Would seriously appreciate your help as soon as possible,Thank you in advance!

I had only logged in with my phone number in the Spotify app. Unfortunately did not added any email, today I took a premium too and got a thank you message too in the messaging app in same. I am not able to login it's every time showing "opps something went wrong" and in app it's showing "Have other way". Please help me to login ASAP.

Yes bro i have also same prblm.. 

Hey folks, 

Thanks for your replies. 

If you have registered only a phone number on your account and can’t log in to it, we suggest that you reach out directly to our Support team through any of these channels so they can further assist you with this. 

However, if you have registered an email address as well, you should be able to log in to your account using that email and password. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hey I tried all the solutions fr ur problem I tried contact but it wants me to login in which is my problem so pls help

Hello there

I tried my number multiple times but it shows check number again and again please help me 😭😭🙏🙏

What ever it may , i never saw such a platform where I found login issue with phone number,

I actually want talk with the customer care, 

But you have never any customer care line number,

And you should fix the problem I'm missing my liked songs.

Sorry if I crossed your guidelines 

No clear solution from the community....just keep on repeating same solution even if the problem is not resolved

What kind of support you provide guys...

All are saying Mobile number login is not possible due to error "CHECK YOUR PHONE NUMBER" and you guys don't have a solution for that since many weeks.

I'm facing the same **bleep**ing problem and it's frustrating. I had just subscribed to Spotify premium using my phone number and now it's not recognising the number. 

When I enter my number and login, 

This number has been entered too many times

I have been also facing this issue for the past few days. I've had my Spotify acc with the phone number since 4yrs and the last time I tried to log in on the phone it's said 'check your phone number' and also 'try again'. I've tried my number for the past 2 days also but the issue is still the same. I also tried to log in from the desktop app but I got the same results! This is really troublesome! I would like you to please resolve this issue as soon as possible or pls kindly give us an alternative which works!

Hello , I am also facing the same issue . Cannot log in from the same number that I just recieved a code on anymore . It keeps saying try again . I'm from India . I had a premium account and now I cannot access it . Please help .

I'm from India and I'm also facing same problem few days back I was able to login but now it shows cannot login i try lots of time but that didn't work so  please help me Spotify team

When I try to recover the account using my phone number it says check the phone number. I don't remember which email ID I have used for my premium Spotify.

Hello!

I am from India and I am currently having difficulty in logging my spotify account on the phone using my phone number. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to put an alternative email for that account. 

I have tried it a number of times already and I'm pretty sure that my number is correct. I have also got a premium on that account not even a month back. 

A message saying "you can try with a different number......Try again" comes up.

If the account cannot be logged in again i request for a refund 

Suggested posts