Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon refuse my Premium account

Denon refuse my Premium account

I'm going mad. My Denon AVR4520 refuse since some days my spotify premium account and I've no idea why. It works fine for months. Any idea why or how this can be solved. Thanks in advance
6 Replies

Does this page show that you have an active Premium subscription? What error message do you get?

Hi, just checkend the account and it's listed as Premium Account ... as mentioned this Premium Account worked well from beginning until now (around two weeks ago). The screen shows (translated from German) " there was failure during connecting spotify " my home Network works well and the Denon AVR is also connected. Any idea ? Tranks

Have you tried hard-resetting the receiver?

Not yet ... good hint. Not sure what I've to do for hard reset. Will try unplug the receiver and respond asap it's done

😞 unplugged the receiver but no changes during spotify login. Still same problem

Factory reset procedure:
1 Turn off the power using big power off button.
2 Press big power off button while simultaneously pressing INFO and BACK.
3 Once the display starts flashing at intervals of about 1 second, release the two buttons.

If that doesn't bring it back to life, I recommend getting in touch with Denon tech support.

Suggested posts