Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account disabled, can't use my spotify.

Facebook account disabled, can't use my spotify.

Hi guys!
Yesterday my Facebook account got disabled because of fake name or information. I cannot use spotify anymore because facebook disabled my account. And the worst part is that I had Premium and I paid just a couple of days ago! I've submitted my real name,my e-mail and I've even sent them an ID picture of my passport. They told me this: ''Thanks for contacting Facebook. You should receive an email response shortly.'' That did not happen and I've checked all of my e-mails and I haven't gotten a response yet. I've sent them my information several times and I'm getting a bit frustrated. What should I do and where can I contact spotify? Thank you!

3 Replies

You can contact us by clicking on "About Us" above and selecting "Contact Form".

However, I just had a quick look for an account and can only seem to find free one - There might need to be some tracking down of an account here.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Sorry but nothing helps and I've tried so many times to contact facebook but they won't help me at all.

Is it possible to cancel my Premium subscription or in a way transfer it to another account? I don't want to pay for Premium for an account I don't have anymore, thanks to facebook. Thank you for helping me out, and my e-mail adress I used on my other account is: harry1dstyles@hotmail.no 

Hey! 🙂

I would suggest you contact the team directly using the online contact form as David suggest above. They are the best people to help you resolve this issue.

If you get an automated email reply, just reply back to that message to ensure it goes to a member of the team.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts