Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Address

Family Address

Unbelievable that you would allow a user to enter an address, then not let them see it or change it. This is basic functionality of all computer systems.

Your solution - cancel your account and sign up again - unbelievable!

Worse again, your solution doesn't work!

So now instead of getting 5 new members, you will lose one existing one.

Shocking!

4 Replies

Hey @thebigblaa!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Currently, it’s not possible to simply edit/update or check the address submitted for Family verification.

The only way to check the full Premium for Family specific address is to cancel the plan and sign up again. We hope to improve this in the future.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions for us.

Have a great day! 
A.J Nelson

PLease change ur system.... its not solution.....BAD SOLUTION for me...

Hi A.J,

I've moved to Australia 10 months ago, my girlfriend here (living together) decided she would like spotify so I upgraded to family to add her. I can't see or change the address and was never asked to confirm it or anything when I signed up and only found the address issue when I went to add her. I cancelled and re-subscribed but again, no asking, and I can't see where to change hers on her free account even though I've tried, it just asks for the postcode. I've also used the subscriptions section in my billing to change my coutry from IE to AU but it's not reflected when I go back to my account page and nothing says about 24 hours to update or not. Can you let me know what to do or where to get answers cos really this should either work badly as it says on the tin or find a different way to work it, as currently it's not even working the way you say it should.

Regards,

Liadan

That's not a solution and it doesn't work

Suggested posts