Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help lost all login details and been charged still

Help lost all login details and been charged still

So heres the thing i made an account for free trial of spotify to use with my virgin box however someone logged the account out and now i have no idea what the username or email is iv tried all my old emails and all the ones virgin gave me and still no success. its been over a month and i have been charged through my bank and they cant stop spotift taking future payments so how else can i sort it?  Please dont say request login details as i need to know my email for that and i just cant seem to find the one i joined up with.

Thanks in advance

4 Replies

Drop the accounts team an email using a working email address here and they can lend a hand:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Be sure to include a list of any possible email addresses you may have used to create the account, as that is normally the fastest way. If they can't find it that way, they can normally track it down using your payment details but that can take much longer.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Amazingly i tried this got a response within 24 hrs asking for loads of info what day time money went what bank etc which i sent to get some other customer service person reply i found it your log in username is ..... the one i had emailed several times stating its the new one i made just so i could email and if they had read all emails they would have noticed that account was signed up with payment as paypal not through bank like the missing one is nearly a week now and no one is replying its looking likly i will ring my bank back and take up their offer of them taking me through to claims deparetment and them opening a case against spotify.

just rediculous that they ask for information and peple read part of emails and think they know whats what before checking!  

if any customer support are reading this sort your **bleep**ing selves out ur perfectic! 

Be aware, Spotify will disable all of your accounts if they receive a chargeback from your payment provider.

Stick at customer service (keep emailing them), they are normally pretty slick don't know what is going on!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well i got a response on twitter asking for case number sent it 24hrs later a email asking for my number and someone will call me however still no phone call or email back to knowledge someone has even received it.  It is taking that long that another payment will soon be going out the bank which is not right seen as i am unable to access the account and iv been trying to sort it for over 2weeks!!

Suggested posts