Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't join in my family nomore

I can't join in my family nomore

Me and my homemates were using spotify family. But today, it was suspended for me and another member of the family. But the one who makes the payment seemed Okey. So, just to be sure, I asked one of my friends for inviting me to different family. It was just for confirmation and I stayed in that about 30 minutes. Then I left it and tried to turn back to my own family.

But in that situation, spotify told me that I can't no longer join in this family because I've already attempted 2 family groups in last 12 months.

The first one was my real family, and the second one was only for confirmation and I stayed in about 30 minutes you can check it I guess. I want this problem to be solved and I wanna join in my family again.
3 Replies

Hey @yakupemretekeli,

You can always re-join the previous plan, or start your own Premium for Family subscription at https://spotify.com/family.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Unfortunately, it keeps saying "You can't join in premium account for this family. You had already joined in 2 family within last 12 months." when I clicked on the invitaiton link.

You should be able to re-join the Premium for Family plan of your friend. Have you tried that yet?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts