Announcements

I cant unblock my friend :/

I cant unblock my friend :/

BonelessRope

I've done some looking around online and other people are having the same problem. It must be new because I remember an 'unblock' button. I want to share my playlists with my friend and I can't until there's an option to unblock. I feel like the ability to block someone should be accompanied with the ability to unblock.

1 Reply

OscarDC

Hey @BonelessRope,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

If you've contacted our Customer Support team to block a user, the process cannot be undone or reverted. However, if the blockage was made by yourself on the Spotify app, you can unblock that user.

You can do this by going to that user's profile in the mobile app, hitting the 3-dot menu, and selecting the option Unblock. After unblocked, the system will give you a pop-up notification confirming it.

In case you don't have this option, include in your next response a screenshot where we can see the missing option, along with the make, model and OS version of the affected device to keep investigating.

We'll be on the lookout,

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts

Env: prod