Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible to keep my unlimited subscription ?

Solved!

Impossible to keep my unlimited subscription ?

Hello evertbody,

I'm a Spotify Unlimited subscriber sinds a little bit more of two years. I went on vacation for three weeks in another country without internet connection and when I came back, I saw that I had a problem with my credit card. So I have a new one now but it's impossible to subscribe to the unlimited offer.

I went on Google to see if something had change during my vacation and saw that only "old" customers can keep their Unlimited offer...

Does it mean that it will be impossible for me to have my unlimited subscription back, just because of a credit card problem during my vacation ?

Is someone able to help me or do I have to move from Spotify (because 10€ / month is too much for my use (not enough MB / Month in my country with the 3G).

Regards,

K.

(sorry if I did mistakes, I tried to do my best !)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should be able to re-upgrade your account to unlimited here:
https://www.spotify.com/purchase/product/unlimited/?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you. I'm not sure if it's possible, but they might be able to pull some strings hehe

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

You should be able to re-upgrade your account to unlimited here:
https://www.spotify.com/purchase/product/unlimited/?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Good evening,

It worked ! I'm back on Spotify Unlimited, thanks a lot for your help ! (and also to you Anthony 😉 )

Regards,

K.

Suggested posts