Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Information about premium?

Information about premium?

I really thought I would be able to find this information easily somewhere on the Spofity website, but no matter where I go it's just "GIVE US UR MONEY!!!!"

Look, all I want is some information about Premium. And here are my questions:

1) Does it get rid of ALL ads? I hear somewhere that premium only gets rid of audio ads, but not the banners and popups.

2) Does it remove the skip limit? Currently it's like 6 skips an hour or something. 

Thank you.

Really can't believe I had to come here to find this out...

4 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Community!

YES to both questions. With Premium you won't see or hear any adverts and it's totally on-demand on all devices (no skip limit, no Suggested Tracks, and shuffle mode is optional).

You haven't had Premium before so you can grab 30 days free here too. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

yes, all adds are disabled and you have no skip limit

try free premium to make sure you like it

Thanks mate, appreciate the info.

I'll give it a go.

Few other things to point out just incase anyone else searches and finds this topic.

Firstly, I have put together an unofficial chart comparing all subscription levels here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Newcomers-and-Contribution/Subscription-Comparison-Chart/td-p/666916

Premium will disable all advertising, however if you do not wish to see "Music Announcements" at the top of the Discover page, you must manually disable those from Edit/Spotify > Preferences > Music Announcements (which is a premium only option).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts