Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

It asks me to confirm payment, asks for password and back to confirmation! Wont move forward

It asks me to confirm payment, asks for password and back to confirmation! Wont move forward

I had a spotify free and put down the details of my credit card for premium. It says I have to confirm payment, then it goes back to asking password and i jump from
This two options with no result..anybody knows what can be wrong?
2 Replies

Hey 🙂

That sounds very strange. 

Have you tried using a different browser?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Mariamolinaw wrote:
I had a spotify free and put down the details of my credit card for premium. It says I have to confirm payment, then it goes back to asking password and i jump from
This two options with no result..anybody knows what can be wrong?

First and most importantly, make sure you haven't already been charged. Also, go to http://spotify.com/subscription and see if you have an active premium subscription.

If you have been charged, but don't have a subscription on the site, then use this support form to tell the payments team: Support Form

If you have been charged, and it has updated on the site, log out then into the client to update the status.

If you haven't been charged, please try and use a different browser. Chrome works really well.

Suggested posts