Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login errors, now cleared account?

Login errors, now cleared account?

I have been having major issues with Spotify and find it odd that I cannot get any sort of instant support from them.

A couple weeks ago, my fiance's account was accidentally connected to MY facebook which made my account basically disappear. If I was on a web browser, my spotify program on the computer - it was my facebook, his music/account. After probably hitting "disconnect from Facebook" 20x - it appears that his account is now officially conncted to his own facebook - great right? Well, I cannot get into my own account still.

Each time I hit login through spotify on the program on my computer, it opens up and asks if I am his username and I always hit 'login with a different account' or whatever it says and it basically tells me I do not exist. On the web browser however, an account opens with my facebook and has my name and facebook photo on it.

I was about to give up and just create a new account - and of course it tells me my email is already being used....

I uninstalled Spotify and downloaded it again to try to fix the problem. After a few attempts I was able to get into what I thought was my account - and it is EMPTY. Like, no messages, no following/followers and NO playlists. WTF. What is happening!? I was about tp upgrade to Spotify paid for my wedding this upcoming month and this is totally bizarre and unacceptable.

Anyone else have anything like this? I put a request into support and I'm sure I'll never hear back. It's a shame b/c I think this is a great system, but they need to get their **bleep** together. We should be able to live chat/call support.

Anything you have to offer is appreciated!

1 Reply

When you got in touch with support you will have recieved an automated email reply most likely pointing you to the community. If you could reply directly to that email (even if it is from no-reply) that will ensure an adviser gets back to you as soon as possible. 😉 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts