Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost important playlist

Solved!

Lost important playlist

I have already posted a message some days ago but suddenly no admin or mod or whatever replied anymore and apparently just dropped my case; Simply put: I lost my playlist with all my songs, it was somehow deleted. A mod said my account might be duplicated or something like that. My question is , can someone remake my playlist , please its really important to me , thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think I've located your playlist and moved it over to your account. Log out/in and let us know if the missing playlist has materialised 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Did you get an email at all from customer support?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, 1 then he stoped writing me back; i just want to ask if there is a way to get back my plalist, i can say that its apparently not seen as deleted

Strange, could you let us know the 8 digit case number from the automated email reply and we can escalate it to see what happened?

Peter

01232051 i think this is it, but then some guy named Jack from your staff wrote me too but also only 1 mail and never replied to my first reply

So is there still someone who can help me?

I have escalated this for someone to chase up for you. Will most likely be tomorrow though.

Peter

Hey @Faabi8 - sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I've just sent a reply your way. We'll need to find the account with the playlist on.

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

It should be the one connected to my Facebook

The thing is, i logged in on new phone to new spotify as faabi8 and not to facebook and then i connected this account to my usual Facebook account

Marked as solution

I think I've located your playlist and moved it over to your account. Log out/in and let us know if the missing playlist has materialised 🙂

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

You are the best guy i have talked to all day. It worked !! Thank you so much ❤️

My C: drive was full, so I found a utility to MOVE all applications to my much larger 😧 drive. Everything seemed to work wonderfully, but now I have no playlists. Please help me restore my playlists.

Issue #2. I installed Spotify on my new Mac a couple months ago at home and I cannot get my playlist to show up there.

Moving spotify or the spotify cache will break the link between the two. Reinstalling spotify should fix this. You can specify the cache location in spotify's options/preferences.

Are you certain you have logged into with the correct credentials on your Mac?

So, back to my original problem. My C: Drive is full, spotify does not give you an option to install on a different drive. I used a utility to moved Spotify. I changed the cache location  from C: to 😧 and had no playlists, then I asked for help.

So how about this. Tell me what file extention to search for so I can find my playlists? The cache does not exist in C:\Program Files\Spotify\Storage anymore.

Suggested posts