Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My daughter cannot remember the email or password for her account. Help!

My daughter cannot remember the email or password for her account. Help!

My child has a premium account but cannot remember what email she used not the password. I am still being charged $10.69 each month and cannot access the account. Any advise?
1 Reply

Howldy partner, so if you're being charged for a Spotify Premium account but cannot access the account because you don't have the login details, there are a few steps you can take:

1. Contact Spotify customer support: Spotify's customer support team can help you recover your account by verifying your identity and resetting your login details. You can contact them through the Spotify Support website or through their social media channels.

2. Check your email accounts: If you're not sure which email address is associated with the account, try checking all the email accounts that you or your child may have used to create the account. Look for any emails from Spotify that might contain login information or a confirmation of your subscription.

3. Check your bank statements: If you're being charged for the account, check your bank statements to see which account is being charged. This can help you identify which email address or username is associated with the account.

4. Cancel the subscription: If you're unable to recover the account, you can cancel the subscription to stop the charges. You can do this by contacting Spotify customer support or by logging in to your bank account and canceling the recurring payment.

Once you've recovered the account or canceled the subscription, make sure to update the login details and password to something that you and your child can remember.

I'll be doggone if I don't hear from you!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts