Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My icon and banner are different on iphone then on desktop (artist account)

Solved!

My icon and banner are different on iphone then on desktop (artist account)

On computer, it is the intended artist art/banner, while on Iphone, it is the art of one of my songs. HELP ME! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Getting verified on Spotify as an artist can be a bit of a process, but I can provide you with some general steps to take to increase your chances of being verified.

1. Claim and verify your artist profile (Done): Make sure you have claimed your artist profile on Spotify and that it is fully filled out with all relevant information, including your bio, photos, social media links, and music catalog.

2. Build a strong presence: Grow your following on social media and other platforms, and promote your music to increase engagement and plays. 

3. Collaborate with other artists: Collaborating with other verified artists can help to increase your visibility and credibility on the platform.

4. Apply for verification: Once you have built up your presence and have a solid following, you can apply for verification through Spotify's Artist Verification form. This form asks for information about your music career, social media presence, and other relevant details that can help Spotify determine your eligibility for verification.

5. Wait for a response: Spotify typically takes several weeks to review verification requests, so be patient and continue to promote your music and engage with your fans in the meantime.

It's important to note that Spotify's verification process is not a guarantee, and they do not provide clear criteria for what makes an artist eligible for verification. However, following these steps can increase your chances of being verified and gaining more exposure on the platform.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Fur-real, it's good to see you MG15Tunes!

It's common for Spotify artist accounts to have different profile images and banners on different devices, including desktop and mobile. Here are a few things you can try to ensure that your artist profile is displaying the correct profile image and banner on all devices:

1. Check that the images you want to use meet Spotify's image guidelines. Spotify has specific requirements for profile images and banners, so make sure that your images meet those guidelines to ensure they display correctly.

2. Log out of your Spotify account on all devices, and then log back in. This may help refresh your profile image and banner on all devices.

3. Make sure that your artist profile is verified. Verified profiles have more control over their profile images and banners, so if your profile isn't verified, you may not be able to change the images on all devices.

4. If none of these steps work, contact Spotify's support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your profile images and banners are displaying correctly on all devices.

Not to be hounding you, but please keep me in the loop!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star

Thanks for your help! Here's the problem, I have looked up how to get verified, and I still don't have any clear instructions outside of "claim your artist profile" (which I have done)... I'm still not verified. That might be the problem, anyways, thanks!

Marked as solution

Getting verified on Spotify as an artist can be a bit of a process, but I can provide you with some general steps to take to increase your chances of being verified.

1. Claim and verify your artist profile (Done): Make sure you have claimed your artist profile on Spotify and that it is fully filled out with all relevant information, including your bio, photos, social media links, and music catalog.

2. Build a strong presence: Grow your following on social media and other platforms, and promote your music to increase engagement and plays. 

3. Collaborate with other artists: Collaborating with other verified artists can help to increase your visibility and credibility on the platform.

4. Apply for verification: Once you have built up your presence and have a solid following, you can apply for verification through Spotify's Artist Verification form. This form asks for information about your music career, social media presence, and other relevant details that can help Spotify determine your eligibility for verification.

5. Wait for a response: Spotify typically takes several weeks to review verification requests, so be patient and continue to promote your music and engage with your fans in the meantime.

It's important to note that Spotify's verification process is not a guarantee, and they do not provide clear criteria for what makes an artist eligible for verification. However, following these steps can increase your chances of being verified and gaining more exposure on the platform.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star

Suggested posts