Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My play list has vanished

My play list has vanished

Please help. I've tried logging on again nothing has worked. ๐Ÿ˜ž
6 Replies

Are you sure you have logged in with the right set of credentials? Many users have Spotify style (old) credentials and then log in with Facebook credentials and say their playlists etc have vanished, when actually they have just logged in with the wrong set of credentials.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I am logging in through my spotify app on my iPhone, not through Facebook. I don't know other credentials I would have to login with. Still don't have my play list and am worried. I was listening to a song on a play list, it finished and I was waiting for another to start but it didn't, I then looked at my phone and it was then that I realised everything vanished. What could it be and can I get my sOngs back?

Hey ๐Ÿ™‚

I would suggest you drop a post onto the main playlist recovery thread. The staff reguarly restore playlists from there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No need to post multiple topics, Cazemail.

I don't see any missing playlists on your account. Could you tell me what it's called?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Peter above told me to do another post on the main playlist recovery thread. I just did what he said. Nevermind. All my playlist names are there, but there are just no songs against them. Empty. 0 tracks.

Suggested posts