Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify redeem code doesnt work for a premium account

Solved!

My spotify redeem code doesnt work for a premium account

I just bought two $10 spotify gift cards. The first code I put in I redeemed for an unlimited subscription on accident (pressed the wrong button.) I meant to select the premium, so I tried putting in the second code I have to do that and just have my unlimited converted into 30 days of premium. Well when I try selecting premium, it won't work for the second code! The message "we are currently not able to redeem this code" comes up. I'm just trying to get a premium account, I don't want the unlimited 😞 please help!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

You would need to contact Spotify directly for this, you can do that here. If you get an automated reply just reply directly to that email (even if it is a no-reply). They should be able to look at what happened with the gift card and make sure everything gets added the way you want it to 🙂 The Community does not really see the billing side of things.

Hope this gets sorted out for you! 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

You would need to contact Spotify directly for this, you can do that here. If you get an automated reply just reply directly to that email (even if it is a no-reply). They should be able to look at what happened with the gift card and make sure everything gets added the way you want it to 🙂 The Community does not really see the billing side of things.

Hope this gets sorted out for you! 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

My redeem card doesn't work and I got so sad and angry please help me with it.. I was really happy to get it anf after I got disappointed.. please help

What error message are you getting?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm getting "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service." this message. Can it hapened that the store I bought this in doesn't have activated it?

@did1999 - It is possible, but if you get in touch with customer service with the code they can check for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts