Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Over Charged

Over Charged

I am having a huge problem and am currently waiting for spotify to contact me. Yesterday I tried to upgrade my account to premium with no success, It kept saying I was on the free account so after hours of fighting it I finally just gave up. Then this morning I woke up to find out that Spotify Charged my bank account 3 times for 12.99 which I thought the premium was only 9.99 a month. regardless I am so upset that I can not find a darn phone number for these people. I dont care what their reasons are you run a business where you charge people money you need to have a customer service line so that when things like this happen which from what I am reading they happen way more often then they should that the customer can get a hold of someone to get it sorted out right away rather then wating for an email response. If there is someone from spotify on here I need to be contacted right away. This is absolutly rediculous and unprofessional.

2 Replies

taxes bro, use an alaska zip so that u dont get charged taxes. it'll aways be

@kbmwells1989 wrote:

I am having a huge problem and am currently waiting for spotify to contact me. Yesterday I tried to upgrade my account to premium with no success, It kept saying I was on the free account so after hours of fighting it I finally just gave up. Then this morning I woke up to find out that Spotify Charged my bank account 3 times for 12.99 which I thought the premium was only 9.99 a month. regardless I am so upset that I can not find a darn phone number for these people. I dont care what their reasons are you run a business where you charge people money you need to have a customer service line so that when things like this happen which from what I am reading they happen way more often then they should that the customer can get a hold of someone to get it sorted out right away rather then wating for an email response. If there is someone from spotify on here I need to be contacted right away. This is absolutly rediculous and unprofessional.

9.99 even 🙂

Hello

Sorry to hear about this!

You can contact support here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts