Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for PREMIUM but receiving FREE

Paying for PREMIUM but receiving FREE

Hello all, maybe this is a common issue but I cannot seem to find a solution. I have had a PREMIUM Spotify account for 2 years now and have used it without issue. I’ve just realized that my account is now listed as FREE and I’m being asked to upgrade to PREMIUM. Just checked, and my payment has gone through for this month just 2 weeks ago without issue as it always has. I’ve ensured that my account is logged off of each device that I’ve got, I’ve powered down all of my devices, but still my account shows FREE. Any ideas about how to correct? I contacted support@spotify.com and they’ve sent me to search for frequently asked question and to this Spotify Community site. I’m not going to pay for something and receive nothing for very long, especially when I don’t believe the issue is mine!

1 Reply

I am having the same issue. I checked my bank statement, and my payment went through successfully less than two weeks ago. Have you found ANY way to contact Spotify to get this resolved? If it helps at all, Spotify only allows me to log in via Facebook. Thanks!

Suggested posts