Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help! I cannot log into my premium account

Please help! I cannot log into my premium account

Hello, I am a spotify premium user and for the past 2 days I have tried all sorts of different things to resolve my issue. On the website, it lets me log into my account 'username: hespro'. But then when I try to log in on my iphone it says Username not valid, as well as with my email. I then tried going on my PC and logging in. Same thing, opened up spotify, tried to log in, and it would let me through for a second only with the valid password, and then kick me out saying Username/password not valid. I have tried the reset password page on both my phone and my computer. No luck with either, both say username/email are not valid. I have emailed spotify customer support twice in the last few days, not a single response. I feel I am at a dead end here, please help.

1 Reply

Hey there, welcome to the community!
Don't worry, let's try to solve this 🙂 Do you log in with facebook or a Spotify created account? You could try deleting the cache/cookies in your browser and then try logging back again. Furthermore, when you emailed Spotify support, you should have gotten an automated email directing you back to the help pages. Please reply to that email to help bump up your case, even though it's a no-reply!

Hope this helped!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts