Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Promo Showing Differently

Solved!

Premium Promo Showing Differently

Other folks from the Philippines can see that the 3 month promo costs 9php(local currency) with the months after costing 129php. This is unlike the standard promo in the US where you get 3 months for USD 0.99 and 9.99 for each month after.

I'm from the Philippines, yet its showing the US promo for me (3-4x more expensive) all the time. The account page recognizes I'm from the Philippines by showing our flag in the lower right corner of the page. However, the country field still shows USA. When I try to edit it, it doesn't have any other value available except USA.

So how do I get to avail of the 3 month promo for spotify premium at my local price?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mslaika7787

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @bunnykill888

It looks like your account is registered in the US, that's why you are getting the US offer and not the Philippines one.

Do you live in the Philippines? Are you using a proxy or VPN?

Can you check what country is on your account on the account page?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hello MattSuda, I live in the Philippines and not using any proxy or VPN. My account says my country is "USA". I tried to change it but the combo box doesn't show any other choices. Will I need to request for the change through backend support?

Hey @bunnykill888

I suggest you contact support so they can help you change the country. Then you should be able to get the deal.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hi...i actuali purchased the 9php promo and im from phil and after purchasing i got an ereceipt sayinb that i was onli charge 9php on my card...
Marked as solution

Hey @mslaika7787

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

MattSudaSpotify Star

Didn't receive anything from support so far. But what I found out is that my network for some reason is always associated with US. So I tried subscribing through a network in another location (some cafe) and was able to subscribe at the PH rate. I was also able to change my account Country setting to Philippines then.

Is the 9php premium promo only available for credit card users??

@LorrainneS

Yes, and PayPal too I think

MattSudaSpotify Star

I actuali got an email dat serves lyk a receipt or somthing about my purchase....no email telling me to contact help or support...so am i good or shud i co tact support?tanx po...

Hey @mslaika7787

Sorry, but I am having a hard time understanding your problem. If you are having trouble with the payment for the deal, you can try contacting support. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts