Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems when register

Problems when register

I had to borrow my friends account to write this as I can't even register and create my own account.

I tried registering, entered the username I wanted, venusaversa, and the other info needed, but when I clicked register it says "Ops! Something went wrong". When I tried registering another username it says that my e-mail adress is already in use. I send the "reset password", but when I click the link in the email it only says: "Seems this took a while.You have been logged out for security reasons, please click the reset link in the email you recieved again to continue."

This means I can't even create a new user with another user-name because my e-mail seems to be used by another user, but that other user (me) can't access that account because something went wrong during registration.

I borrowed a friends user to even be able to write here in the forum since I can't even access the forum without the accounct, which I can't access....

5 Replies

Hey,

Just worked a little magic, that 'venusaversa' account should now be ok. Let us know if you're still having trouble.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the exact same problem as venusaversa.

My username is jlookpt, and my email ************

FátimaLopes - Try logging in now, should work nicely.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi there! I am trying to create a new account for our business (working at a hotel).

So I click on "register". I am using a user name, which is accepted (bigBOX HOTEL). Using a mail address which is accepted. But, by clicking on "register" it says: "something went wrong".

Why? What? I doesn't even say, what exactly went wrong. So, who can help me with this issue?

Thanks, regards and merry XMAS!

JayTee

Hi jayteebee  !

Some of the usual causes for that message    " something went wrong "  are …

1 - You may have a 2º account with that email address

2 - The user name is already been used before

3 - You are writing the user name in the wrong way .

Remember to write the username all in 1 block   ((  bigBOXHOTEL ))

try again here .

Good luck 😉

Suggested posts