Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Somehow managed to buy premium on non existing account.

Somehow managed to buy premium on non existing account.

I wanted to uppgrade my account to premium, but since I hadn´t  used this account for a long time I wasn´t sure about my username. I tryed in my Ipad app with my e-mail adress as username and my password and got logged on. I uppgraded to premium and paid with Itunes. Everything worked fine. Later I wanted to connect my Sonos with it and couldn´t logg in with my computer. I found out that you can´t have an e-mail adress as username. I later found my real username which is the account I use now. However, I can still logg on Spotify on the Ipad app with the e-mail as username and password and I have premium on it. I got a  recipt from Itunes with order nr and user id nr from Spotify, so everything looked correct.

Now I want to have the premium on my real account, and macculate the one that shouldn´t exist. The question is, how can I log on the app with my e-mail adress as username? This is very confusing to me. I have send a online help form a 2 days ago, but havn´t heard anything. The issue nr is: 01700143.  Please help!!

0 Replies

Suggested posts