Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

Solved!

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

This is annoying.

I let someone else use my spotify account once. Now this person is permanently logged in through his own facebook account...at least this is how I think it works,

His name and facebook picture shows up at the top of the right corner of the screen whenever I log into my account and it looks like he is using it because more than two third of everything that is starred has been starred by him. It makes it difficult for me to find the music that I've starred my self.

I have right clicked on his name to try to log him out, but all that happens is that I'm logged out and when I log in again he's still there. I've also tried to change my password to no use. So how do I get this person out of my spotify account? I have'nt found any other options than what I've already tried.

169 Replies

Hi Vince_Moaloka - Right now no one is logged into your account. 

If you're concerned about security though I'd do a quick password reset here.

Could somebody log me out of all devices too please?

Would it be possible to log me out of all my current sessions? I've logged in on a couple of friends's phones recently and they kep using my account. Thanks.

spacemud & Stinkysalami - I've signed everyone out of your accounts. 

Please do a quick password reset and you should be good to go. 

could you reset mine too? thank you.

@Kernal7 wrote:

could you reset mine too? thank you.

Yep all done. 

Can you help me to unlog all other users on my spotify account? 

Someone else is using my account, and i have changed my password but it will not help...  🙂

Marked as solution

please can you sign everyone out on mine.

someone is on it but i can't work out who it is. Every now and then it stops my music and says someones using your spotify somewhere else. Also my top played are mainly songs i've never listened to. 

cheers !

Joeeeeey - All done. We'd suggest a change of password here, just in case.

Petter9222 - Sorry about the delay in getting to you. There doesn't seem to be anyone logged in right now, are you still having trouble?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Dear all,

Please see our new dedicated thread for this here

Many thanks.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts