Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else name is in the upper right corner?

Solved!

Someone else name is in the upper right corner?

Hi,

I was at a party this this weekend, and when I got home my Spotify account is having someone elses name in the upper right corner...why is this and how can I remove it? I changed the password and reinstalled Spotify, but it's still there. Same goes for the list in the right pane...it's filled with people I have no idea who they are?

Help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@segas wrote:

Hi,

I was at a party this this weekend, and when I got home my Spotify account is having someone elses name in the upper right corner...why is this and how can I remove it? I changed the password and reinstalled Spotify, but it's still there. Same goes for the list in the right pane...it's filled with people I have no idea who they are?

Help?

Looks like someone at the party connected their facebook account to your Spotify account, but it is an easy fix.

All you have to do is go to Edit->Preferences and at the bottom click the 'Disconnect from Facebook' buttom. Log out, then in and it should be fixed 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@segas wrote:

Hi,

Help?

Looks like someone at the party connected their facebook account to your Spotify account, but it is an easy fix.

All you have to do is go to Edit->Preferences and at the bottom click the 'Disconnect from Facebook' buttom. Log out, then in and it should be fixed 🙂

Thanks, that did the trick! 😄

Suggested posts