Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify charged me after I cancelled my subscription

Spotify charged me after I cancelled my subscription

Hey, 

My cousin used my debit card information to connect to Spotify. Three weeks later, I came over again and asked het to cancel the free premium account. I saw her do it THREE times just to make sure. I still got charged for it. Is there anyway I can a) get that premium account transferred to my account or b) get a refund for the 9.99? It's kinda bs that even after she cancelled her account and everything went through, I  still got charged.

My case number is 00790624

4 Replies

Crap, I used her account to post this. If you see the message in the case you will see my real name.

Thanks for that case number. Don't worry, we'll get it sorted for you. It should be resolved shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I cancelled my subscription a few weeks ago and to my absolute dismay I found I was charged today for another month! I was really disappointed as this is not up to standard and I expect to be refunded my €9.99.

Yours faithfully,

Hi. 

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Suggested posts